It sounds weird. It looks beautiful. It tastes tangy with a hint of sweet. It’s a blueberry lime slushy. Yes, blueberries and limes together. Strange huh? But actually pretty good! The only bad thing about this beverage is you will get blueberry seeds stuck in your teeth. So drink it with folks you aren’t afraid to look goofy with.
What you’ll need:
- Frozen blueberries
- Two limes, just their juice
- Lemon-Lime soda (I used Sprite Zero)
Slice the two limes in half and juice them. Pour the juice into your blender.
Pour in the frozen blueberries.
Pour in the honey.
Pour in the ice.
Pour in the Sprite (or whatever lemon-lime soda you have). Blend it all together in a blender, and just like that you’re ready to serve.
It comes out as such a beautiful color!
- 12 oz frozen blueberries
- 2 limes, juiced
- 4 Tbs honey
- 2 cups ice
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda
- Slice the limes in half
- Squeeze the lime juice into the blender
- Pour the blueberries into the blender
- Pour the honey into the blender
- Pour the ice into the blender
- Pour the soda into the blender
I adapted this recipe from Picky Palate.