It’s a long name, but these cookies are so good. If you like peanut butter … if you like chocolate … if you like cookies, you will like these! And that’s all there is to it!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Baking soda
- Peanut butter
- Brown sugar
- Chocolate chips
- Rolled oats
First, in a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking soda and salt.
In your Kitchen Aid mixer, or in a bowl using a regular mixer, cream together the peanut butter, butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla for about three minutes at medium speed. Add in the egg and combine.
On low speed, slowly add in the flour mixture.
Stir in the oats and the chocolate chips.
Scoop spoonfuls of the dough onto a greased baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
I didn’t eat all these myself, although I would have liked to! I sent some with Travis to work to share with his boss who was having surgery the next day. When Travis got home, he said the cookies got great reviews from the guys at work. So even if you don’t want to fill yourself with chocolate and peanut butter, these cookies are great for home baked gifts. (Just don’t give them to anyone with a peanut allergy!)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 stick butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- ½ cup oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a baking sheet
- Mix together the flour, baking soda and salt
- In separate bowl, or in a Kitchen Aid mixer, cream together the butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla for about 3 minutes at medium speed
- Add the egg and mix together
- On low speed, slowly add in the flour mixture
- Stir in the oats and chocolate chips
- Scoop spoonfuls of the dough onto the baking sheet
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees
- Let cool completely before removing from baking sheet