I can’t believe how easy this recipe is, and yet it still turned out tasting delicious! This for all of us who don’t have time to make dumplings from scratch, but still want that home cooked taste!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Chicken broth
- Canned biscuits (Tip: Don’t use the flaky layers biscuits because the dish will turn out mushy. If you use regular home style biscuits, it turns out just right!)
- Cream of chicken soup
Bring the chicken broth to a boil. Add in the shredded baked chicken. Turn the heat to medium.
Cut the biscuit dough into quarters. Add these to the chicken broth.
Add in the cream of chicken, stirring everything together.
Add pepper. Stir occasionally while letting it simmer for 5-10 minutes on low-medium heat.
- 1 32 oz box chicken broth
- 4 chicken breasts, baked and shredded
- 1 can biscuits
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Pepper to taste
- Bake and shred your chicken
- Bring chicken broth to a boil
- Add shredded chicken, reduce heat to medium
- Cut biscuit dough into quarters, add to broth
- Add cream of chicken soup, stirring
- Add pepper to taste
- Stir occasionally while pot simmers on low-medium heat for 5-10 minutes
For more recipes, check out my Pinterest board!