Ready for a really, really easy recipe? Something to satisfy your chocolate craving? A recipe that’s perfect for fall?
How about these Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies made with only TWO ingredients.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Devil’s food cake mix
- Can of pumpkin
Mix the two ingredients together in a bowl. Scoop the dough into balls on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10-14 minutes. Let them set up and cool for a couple minutes before serving.
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together the pumpkin and cake mix
- Scoop into balls on baking sheet
- Bake for 10-14 minutes
- Allow cookies to cool and set up for a couple minutes