The end of a month means it’s time for Travis to hop over and answer some questions in our Guy Behind the Blog series!
This month, I’m answering the questions and Travis is responding in italics! Let’s get started!
1. What is something that you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
He doesn’t like it when I can’t make up my mind. For instance, when I can’t/won’t choose where to eat or what to eat. Or when I’m making any type of decision and completely stressing over it.
Yes, and I also don’t like it when you chew on your fingers and bite your lips.
2. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind is it?
It’s probably white with vanilla icing. But most likely I wouldn’t even bake him a cake. I’d order him an ice cream cake!
3. What’s his favorite animal?
He likes cheetahs best.
(hesitating) Yes. That’s correct. Cheetahs and then eagles.
4. What could he spend all day doing?
Binge watching Netflix. Woodworking. Playing sports.
All of the above plus cuddling with my wife.
5. What is he most excited about for when the new baby comes?
Changing diapers. Ha! Not. I think he’s just excited to meet her and see her for the first time.
Yeah, I can’t wait to hold her!
What would your spouse say to these questions? Can you get them right?