It’s the end of the month! You know what that means — time for Travis to jump on here and answer some questions!
1. What was your favorite part of January? Do anything fun?
My favorite part of January was Christmas at Tiffany’s parents house! We had it in January because that was the only time everyone was available. We had so much fun eating food, playing games and opening gifts. I’ve used my calipers a number of times already (a gift from her parents), and my garage is so much more organized now that I put the shelves up I got from Tiffany’s brother and his wife!
2. What do you most look forward to about February?
I am most looking forward to the baby classes that I will be taking. (see question 5)
3. Do you like to celebrate Valentine’s Day or would you rather nix the holiday all together?
If it was completely up to me I would not celebrate Valentine’s Day, but I know how much it means to Tiffany so I love celebrating it with her!
4. You recently had a baby shower for the upcoming arrival of your daughter. What was your favorite gift that you received?
I loved looking at all of the presents with Tiffany! I couldn’t believe how much we got. It just reconfirmed how amazing our family and friends are. I think my favorite gift was the elephant rug that my sister made. Even though she finished it on the car ride to the baby shower — it’s a miracle she finished it in time!
5. Do you feel prepared for becoming a daddy, scared to death, or somewhere in between?
I do not feel prepared at all! I’ve never changed a diaper, I’ve never rocked a baby to sleep, I’ve only held a baby a handful of times! But I am so excited to learn and get to do all those things! I’m going to a birthing class and bringing baby home class in a few weeks, so hopefully I’ll feel more prepared then.
What other questions do you have for Travis?