Wow, February is over and March is around the corner. I can’t believe it’s the month our baby will be born! Holy cow! At the end of each month, I let Travis take over the blog and answer some questions for us. It’s fun to get to know him better!
Someone suggested a great question for us to use this month, so we are leading off with that one. I decided to just stick to that theme — so all of these questions have to do with Travis’ new hobby of woodworking.
1. Is there anything you are looking forward to making Raylee with your woodworking hobby?
I’m looking forward to making her a doll house and a tree house someday.
2. What’s your favorite tool when it comes to woodworking and why?
My lathe because that tool it doesn’t do all the work by itself, you actually have to use your hands to carve out what you want the piece to look like.
3. What’s your favorite thing that you’ve made so far?
My workbench because it helped me organize my garage.
4. What’s one thing you would love to be able to make someday?
A doll house and a tree house (laughing). I would love to be able to make an entertainment center.
5. What’s one tool you’d love to own someday?
Ooh, a planer. It makes the two sides of the board perfectly parallel to each other.
Do you have any questions for Travis to answer?