FYI: I interviewed Travis and scheduled this post ahead of time. So next month, I’ll be asking lots of questions about his new daughter! But this one was wrote before she was born, so it’s on other topics. Enjoy, and stay tuned for next month!
Check out this month’s questions for my husband, Travis.
1. What is one personality trait you got from your mother?
My mom and I are both able to just go with the flow and adapt to situations easily. Also, we are both able to easily talk to strangers and make conversation.
2. What is one personality trait you got from you father?
I got my sense of humor from my dad. We are both HILARIOUS! (Right, Tiffany?) 🙂
3. What is one personality trait you hope your daughter gets from you?
I hope that she is also able to go with the flow and not be afraid of change.
4. What is one personality trait you hope your daughter gets from me (your wife)?
I hope that she gets your caring personality and your sweetness. I want her to want to help others and be as kind and sweet as you are.
5. What age or phase are you most looking forward to when it comes to your kids?
There are things that I am looking forward to in each phase! I am excited to hold and cuddle her when she is a baby. I am excited to see her take her first steps, to be able to play catch with me, and learn how to speak. I am excited to watch her grow up into a young lady, but I am not looking forward to her being a teenager!
What questions do you have for Travis? Leave them in the comments for me to use next month!