Miscarriage & Mourning: Encouragement after Pregnancy Loss
Women all over the world are suffering from pregnancy loss, many of which do so silently. Because miscarriage is not a popular topic and is almost taboo, most women experiencing such a loss don’t know of others who have been through it. This causes feelings of isolation and loneliness in the midst of sorrow and grief.
Miscarriage & Mourning shares my personal experiences as I faced pregnancy loss for the first time, trying to navigate my own feelings of grief. Through my personal story, I share insights on ways to cope, find healing, and memorialize a baby lost too soon. I encourage women that they are not alone in the grief they face.
At the same time, Miscarriage & Mourning can help those who have not experienced such a loss have better understanding as I share tips for helping friends through a pregnancy loss.
In this book, I will help you:
- Realize you aren’t alone in your feelings of sorrow and questioning during your time of loss.
- Gain knowledge about the details of miscarrying naturally and learn your options to decide what the best method is for you.
- Discover practical tips for coping and healing after pregnancy loss.
- Learn ways to memorialize your loss so you can find closure and begin to move forward without forgetting.
- Find the perfect songs to add to a healing playlist that will help you cope during times of deep sorrow.
- Learn what miscarriage is like and how to help friends dealing with pregnancy loss including what to say and what not to say.
- Discover ways to keep fear at bay during your next pregnancy.
You can purchase the book right here by using PayPal.
The kindle version is also available on Amazon.